Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Engine Power: 4hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
I : 26.25 ft
J : 9.33 ft
P : 28.00 ft
E : 9.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 261.00 sq ft
- Teak and holly synthetic cabin sole.
- Two adult size settee berths with large storage area below.
- Large forward V-berth, with two access boards above mast step area and three inspection ports for access into v-berth compartment.
- Waterproof interior lights, 3 function electrical panel.
- Molded sink with one flexible water tank in cabinet below.
- Dry goods storage cabinet above sink.
- Cabinet doors (3) are watertight Bomar ports.
- Molded open storage shelves above settee berths.
- Molded step box with lid.
- Stainless lifting bar bolted to keel for hoisting.
- Lexan 3/8' companionway board on white PVC runners.
- Lloyds approved Baltek end grained balsa core laminate construction, using hand laid-up glass in both hull & deck.
- #VE8110 Vinylester resin in outer hull skin for 10 year transferable blister warranty.
- Full structural main bulkhead glassed to hull & deck.
- Heavy duty stainless chainplates bolted to main bulkhead.
- Anodized aluminum mast bearing beam, glassed to hull and grounded to keel.
- Low maintenance molded V-berth unit bonded to the hull to form watertight compartment with inspection port.
- Aft storage compartments port and starboard with access from below.
- Transom hung rudder with stainless gudgeon/ pintles.
- Lead & Antimony 950lb. fin keel, and finished with Interprotect 2000 primer.
- Self-bailing cockpit.
- White gel coat hull and deck.
- Molded positive traction non-skid surface on deck.
- Deck and Hull bonded with Plexus structural adhesive.
- ORC sized white thermo-plastic toe rail running full length of the deck both sides.
Deck Hardware & Running Rigging
- Waterline Systems optimized hardware layout.
- Two Harken two speed primary winches mounted on molded winch pads with winch handle and plastic holder.
- One set of black anodized jib tracks, with adjustment holes and two Schaefer jib blocks.
- One set of black anodized genoa tracks, with adjustment holes and two Harken ratchets on sliding cars.
- One continuous genoa sheet.
- Harken Windward Sheeting traveler car with two traveler control lines.
- Harken 4-part mainsheet system with anodized aluminum traveler bar with welded foot brace.
- 8:1 boom vang with strop and Harken hardware.
- Main halyard with Wichard shackle, cleated on the port side of mast to horn cleat.
- Tapered genoa halyard with snap shackle, cleated through double Harken cams on starboard side of mast. Halyard tail led through deck mounted Harken rachet.
- Two Spinnaker sheets each led through Harken single and ratchet blocks attached to stanchion bases and cleated through Harken cams.
- Spinnaker halyard with cleat on starboard side of mast.
- Pole topping lift led to Harken swivel cam on seahood.
- One continuous spinnaker twing line with Harken hardware.
- 2:1 Adjustable backstay led to both sides of cockpit through Harken cams with low profile eyes.
- 6:1 Cunningham with spectra strop and Harken hardware.
- Tapered, anodized aluminum racing mast with airfoil spreaders, thru-bar spreader bracket, Gibb "T" terminals, and black measurement bands.
- Three sets of holes at 1/2" intervals in mast bearing beam with two stainless fastpins for easy adjustment.
- 1 x 19 Stainless Standing rigging with open body turnbuckles.
- Anodized aluminum boom with Harken 5:1 internal outhaul and adjustable reef line.
- Aluminium spinnaker pole.
- Ronstan 32" tiller extension with neoprene joint attached to a custom laminated wood tiller with stainless straps.
- Stainless bow pulpit and stern pulpit with Class minimum 20" stanchions and single lifelines.
- Bomar foredeck hatch mounted with lid opening forward.
- White main hatch with molded seahood which slides on white PVC runners.
- Seahood inspection port for lifting strap access to keel.
- Bow mooring eye and two bow chocks.
- Heavy duty stainless stemhead fitting with snap shackle for genoa tack.
- Two four bolt mooring cleats aft.
- Bow and Stern navigation lights.
- Lightweight fixed outboard bracket.