Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Year: 2000
I : 24.67 ft
J : 8.58 ft
P : 26.75 ft
E : 9.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 223.00 sq ft
- Lloyds approved Baltek end grained balsa core laminated construction, using hand laid-up glass in both hull and deck.
- Hulls molded in one piece permitting exceptional consistency in fairness and finish.
- Vinylester resin in outer hull skin for 10 year transferable blister warranty.
- Structural main bulkhead glassed to hull and deck.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel chainplates bolted to main bulkhead and grounded.
- Anodized aluminum compression post and bearing beam glassed into hull.
- Molded interior watertight compartments for added flotation and less maintenance.
- Near minimum weight faired transom-hung rudder with Schaefer heavy-duty gudgeons.
- Lead and Antimony fin keel finished in VC Underwater Epoxy.
- White gelcoat hull and deck.
- New improved nonskid surfaces on deck and cockpit sole.
- Deck and hull bonded with "Plexus" structural adhesive.
- ORC sized white thermo-plastic toerail running full length of the deck both sides.
- Latest Harken deck hardware including Harken traveler track and car. 1:1 jib sheeting, Harken winches. See standard Deck Layout.
- Custom laminated tiller with hiking stick.
- Schaefer race jib tracks and adjustable cars.
- 2 Schaefer horn cleats aft.
- 2 bow chocks and 1 bow pad eye.
- Stainless Steel hand rails.
- Main Halyard 5/16" T-900 w/Wichard shackle.
- Jib Halyard 5/16" T-900.
- Spinnaker Halyard _" XLS Extra.
- Main Sheet 3/8" XLS.
- Jib Sheet 3/8" STA-SET.
- Spinnaker Sheets 5/16" STA-SET X Lite.
- Backstay, Traveler and Twings _" Novetec Dinghy Braid.
- Foreguy 5/16" Ultralite.
- Vang Line 5/16" STA-SET
- Main Cunningham 1:1 - 1/8" Spectra and 3/16" Ultralite.
- Tapered Hall Spars class mast with airfoil spreaders, thru-bar spreader bracket, Gibb "T" terminals, and black measurement bands.
- Class Certified Boom w/Harken internal outhaul.
- Forespar spinnaker pole with ultra ends. 1 x 19 Standing Rigging with Open Body Turnbuckles.