Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar 2GM 20F
- Model: Yanmar 2GM 20F
- Engine Power: 14hp
- Type: Inboard
I : 38.33 ft
J : 11.33 ft
P : 38.00 ft
E : 13.33 ft
Working Sail Area : 478.00 sq ft
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Max Draft: 4.33 ft
- Hull and Deck
- CCF Composites hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with Baltek end-grained balsa core.
- 10 year transferable warranty against hull blistering.
- White gel coat hull with single (1.75" to 3.25") tapered bootstripe.
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5' seats having comfortable 13.75" backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- One foredeck anchor locker with overboard drain.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Molded companionway seahood and dodger spray shield bosses.
- White foredeck toe-rails.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- Longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
- Lead and antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump. (4.2' shoal draft option) Mechanical and Steering
- 2 cylinder Yanmar 15HP diesel saildrive engine with Flex-O-Fold geared folding prop.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms in cockpit with acrylic cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- 10-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass with stainless rudder post and self-aligning Jefa rudder bearings.
- Curved laminated wood tiller with Spinlock tiller extension. Deck Hardware
- Two Harken 40.2STA Radial 2 speed self-tailing primary winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Two Harken 35.2STA Radial 2 speed self-tailing winches mounted on cabin trunk.
- Spinlock triple sheave deck organizers (PandS).
- Two lock-in winch handles.
- Two PVC winch handle holders.
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Harken ESP mast mounted turning blocks
- Two double Spinlock XTS rope clutches on the cabin top.
- One single XTS rope clutch for tack line or jib boom outhaul.
- Two Harken 150 cam cleats on cabin top.
- Two Harken 150 cam cleats mounted near primary winches (for lazy spin sheets).
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Harken mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 Harken "windward-sheeting" traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 Harken rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
- Scandvik foredeck ventilation hatch.
- Two Gebo fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
- Cockpit operated Henderson bilge pump.
- Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Double Lifelines with stainless bow pulpit and stern rail.
- Five (5) folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks. Electrical
- One 95 amp AGM Lifeline 27 battery.
- 12V DC battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation and steaming lights.
- UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
- Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
- Two swiveling halogen reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation. Spars and Rigging
- Tapered carbon fiber mast with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System "A" mainsail luff track; mast finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Mast wedge kit.
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul, finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- Continuous rod rigging with turnbuckles.
- Running rigging package with main halyard, jib halyard, spinnaker halyard, two jib sheets, two spinnaker sheets, main sheet, tack line, single line reef (doubles as Cunningham), and traveler control lines.
- Sailtech remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Rigid boomvang with integral cleating.
- Harken Unit 0 headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit. Interior
- Off-white laminated paneling with varnished cold molded teak trim oval door opening and white door.
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole.
- Two-tone (beige) molded nonskid floor in head area.
- Teak trimmed backrest outboard of each settee berth.
- Raritan PH-2 marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
- Holding tank overboard discharge manual pump.
- Teak trimmed storage bin to starboard of head.
- Choice of Sunbrella acrylic fabrics for settee cushions.
- Vinyl liner on main cabin and head overhead and hull.